CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Oh Yeah... Homework

The last few months, my mind has been anywhere but midwifery. There were a few too many other things on my plate, and I needed a break. Yesterday that all stopped!
I realized that I have about 2 months to complete all my requirements so that I can write my NARM board exam this summer. And that means that I will be replacing my social life with homework until the end of June, and then replacing that with pure studying! The fun stops here. And an entirely different "fun" picks up again. So if I'm not working you can be sure I'm studying.

1 comments:

Chantal said...

Good for you!

As someone who has replaced fun with studying, trust me, after a couple of weeks of a fun-less life, you will get used to it and maybe even forget what the term "social life" (or even just "life") means.

Blessings!