CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 17, 2008

We Ski for Free

Well, it's been four years since my last Ski attempt, and yesterday I tried again. Dad's company puts on a ski day every year, but I haven't been around since the year Dakota came, so it's been a while. Did I mention that this was only the 3rd or 4th time I've ever been on downhill sticks? And as such, our family has switched to snowblades, we finds it fits our clumsiness far better! But for all my un-co-ness, I did my best skiing ever, and have only one really good bruise on my left rear.
I feel like this has been one of my most Canadian winters ever! I made it out sledding a half dozen times, skated twice, went skiing, and rediscovered pure maple syrup as the secret ingredient of everything!


0 comments: