CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 14, 2008

Tag

My dear friend Jen tagged me in I dunno-what-kinda tag. And I'm not really sure why I have the impulse to take on the torch being "it", but I am being "it". Therefore I will now quote to you the 5th, 6th and 7th sentences of Page 123, of the nearest book, which happens to be "Help: My Kids Are Hurting." I should reiterate that I'm currently a youth pastor, which makes the book choice seem a little less, from left field. Question: where is the number 4?

In a 1993 survey conducted by the YWCA of Indianapolis at the Indiana Juvenile Correctional Facility -
  • 141 of 150 female offenders had experienced at least one painful loss prior to incarceration.
  • a 2003 update of the survey found the 99% of those surveyed had experienced multiple losses prior to incarceration.

And those are the facts about grief and loss I guess! So I've played my part, and now I tag Chantal, Mia, and Lindsey. If you're reading - you're "it"!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ha ha! a nice snap shot into your work life these days. wow your life is different than it was even a few months ago - in so many ways!!!

Chantal said...

i don't think i get it