CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 17, 2007

Just Switch

To clear up any confusion, I am now writing my exam next August! The joy of my life means that no plan lasts longer a few months!
The board running the exam made a change to the timeline for our paperwork, that puts me and the girls I was studying with back 6 months. It's not the best situation, but it does allow me to slack off a bit on my Anatomy and Physiology homework!
So, I was doing prenatals this morning and I had two patients who just made me laugh, one mom is having her 7th baby, the other her 6th. One mom has 6 boys at home, the other has 5 girls. I don't think the stats give them a very good chance at finally having a girl or a boy, respectively. But I'm kinda tempted to pray that they do. I know they're due in a couple weeks, so the gender thing has kinda already been figured out for a long time, but God could do it. Don't think He will though.
I suggested they switch at birth. But they didn't go for it!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let us know whether they have boys or girls! Would be pretty cool if they both had the opposite.