CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

God's Leading Me

So the time has come for an announcement! God has really been paving the way for me, working in my heart and opening up opportunities and I will soon be able to continue my midwifery training and service!
Through the help of another midwife I came into contact with a clinic running in the city of Cebu (think central Philippines), with the same heart that you sent me out with. A heart to love and serve poor families and to provide women with excellent pregnancy care, all in the name of Christ! And I have been welcomed to move down south and join them in their work for six months! All the details have yet to fall into place but I hope to make the move in the middle-to end of June. I am so deeply happy, every buntis (pregnant woman) I see, makes me miss the personal and joyous work of midwifery - I can't wait to get my hands back to work!
It is hard to express what a journey I have been on these last few months, especially the last one - but I really want to openly rejoice because God is good in the midst of every circumstance! He has been teaching me about faith, obedience and about giving Him the glory. And He has really been awakening my hunger for Him.
For those of you who have been praying so faithfully for me I want to say a huge "Thanx", and I want to let you know that your prayers have been answered in my life!

1 comments:

Chantal said...

That's so great that you will be able to get back into midwifery. I'm so happy for you. I know you will be a blessing to every buntis you meet! Love and miss you dearly.