CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 07, 2007

Caving!!

CAVING PHOTOS ARE HERE! Okay, so this is just a start, and when I get a chance I'll touch them up make them a bit prettier, but alas I have no such software myself. So take a look at the raw, untouched versions...
Notice here just how small this little passage way is - be proud of me!

I think this formation is supposed to be an animal's jaw, ROAR! And I think Jen is more cold and less scared.

And if you squint you will see, we are swimming in a murky, cold water hole somewhere down in the center of the earth! I avoided the menacing center of the pool, preferring where I could touch!

And here we are in front of our cute little Traveller's Inn - home for a night.

3 comments:

Chantal said...

Wow! Look at you crawling in small dark spaces full of creepy little things. I'm very impressed. Good call on not venturing to the center of the pool, although I'm not sure if I would trust the spots where my feet were touching either.

Lindsey said...

caving...so fun!!

Alexandra Michel said...

Im so jelouse Kimberly...seriously so jelouse...talk to you late