CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Mom

Well it's Mother's Day and by all rights I should be writing a big midwifey post about motherhood. I am sorry this isn't that post! But several of my friends have written their own, check em out on the side, I know Mia and Alex had good ones.
This post is basically to say that I love my mama, and I miss her a lot and I'm so blessed to be her daughter! She is my example in godliness, courage, and womanhood. And I'm calling her later, so I can tell her all this in real time. So this is all I'm going to say here. But just so you know, I have the best mom of them all!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just for the record, I have 4 amazing kids! My youngest amazing kid has given me a pretty rough time this weekend so this blog entry has brightened my day considerably and made me cry, all at the same time.
Love you girl.