CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Must Have...Lost!

I just finished Lost Season 3, I've been two episodes short for the last four or five months. And tonight I poured a large mug of tea, grabbed a bag of Clodhoppers and watched the last disc.
Now, I'm freaking out!!!
I'm trying to download 'itunes', so that I can download the first two shows of this Season. And it's moving slower than a tortoise. I'll be back to work Tuesday, and still non-the-wiser at this rate! And the lovely ABC.com only streams to American viewers, thanks a bunch!
But I've got to know! I'm freaking out. What has happened to Jack? And poor, poor Charlie. And where is my dearest Sayid?
Someone help me out!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha i know what happens!!! :)
-Kayte

Jeremy said...

so do i, i also know that you won't be able to purchase the shows off of itunes because you don't live in the US. call me though, i know where you can get the latest episodes.

Chantal said...

you should also add "one part Chantal's fashion consultant" to your profile!