CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 02, 2007

Goodbye Yellow Brick Road


I finished my last shift this morning. My work and practicum are officially over. Tapos na, humana ko. Here are all the lovely ladies I've been working with these last six months, they've all taught me so much. I started off the year working with the beautiful Mercy midwives in Manila, and I'm finishing it with the beautiful Glory midwives here in Cebu. And as they all pointed out (very jealously), I am extraordinarily white in this picture. But do not worry, I'm on my way this very hour, to spend the rest of the week fixing that! I have my backpack with me, in this little internet cafe, and in a bit I'll head out and meet my near-stranger traveling companion. I love traveling, and I really like doing it with near strangers too! I have seen many corners of many countries with people I barely know, and great pictures always result. Someday maybe I'll travel with dear friends, until then I'll take adventures with whoever is keen.

0 comments: