CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 17, 2007

C-E-B-U

This is a much belated notice to say HEY, I made it to Cebu safely! I got here uneventfully after a good ferry trip and I have pictures I'll share from that later.
Since I arrived I've met a bunch of new people, moved into a cute little apartment that I'll share with another midwife, done a prenatal day at the clinic (Hallelujah, I'm midwifing again!), and spent 2 days at the beach a couple hours away! It has been a great reception into this new life.
Starting tomorrow life begins to settle in, and hopefully that will mean that I can upload some pics and show you some of the incredible beauty of the sea, storms and sunsets! Thanx for all the prayers for my boat trip.
PS: I know that its Father's Day and I'll have a touching-sappy post to Dad up here hopefully tomorrow, wait for it!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Glad to hear you arrived safely. Love you.

Anonymous said...

Glad you're there and you sound so happy to be midwifing again! Looking forward to those pictures and to hearing more about your new life!