CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Snow Day!

This is an official Snow Day! It hasn't stopped falling for over 24 hours, and I couldn't even tell you how many inches we've got!



I figured everyone would stay home today - but proving that we are truely people of the North, everyone was out anyway, business as usual. We had a steady day at work, even though we had to shovel the walks 3-4 times in twice as many hours!

Take note of the snow on top of the fence!!


I was driving to work this morning, going real slow, all was very slippery, but going well. And all of a sudden with no particular change in driving I was no longer facing forwards and moving but completely jack-knifed, on the tracks and - not moving. By the grace of God there was a bit of space between me and the folks behind me, and they did not slam right on into my lovely ride! Scary roads, when 2 of your tires are near bald! I must say the Lord had mercy.

Now, just so you know - there was no snow on the ground when this started up yesterday. And this was early this morning, its been going all day since then too!

Despite all the snow, or maybe right along with all of it - life is going good. I'm enjoying my job - we have a lot of fun, and with such cool stuff to sell, why wouldn't we? And come Tuesday I'm picking up country dancing! Looks like the next 6 weeks will be a hoe-downing good time! And by then it will be Holiday season, although its already beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

0 comments: