CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 17, 2006

Weekend: New Pictures!!

This weekend has been busy - but when isn't it! A couple on staff at Mercy In Action got married and so we got to head into the mountains a bit to witness their joy and help make a million Italian Sodas!

The coolest part is that the Bride is actually the sister of one of my dear friends from DTS (that's Dani, she lives here in Boise, with her hubby and is expecting her first babe in November) So I have some pictures of me and Dani (sorry Dad, that's Dani and I), it is so good ANY time I get to see her!

On the way home we stopped at the Payette river and took a couple hours to swim and catch the current. There is nothing more refreshing, or tiring than an afternoon in a chilly river and the hot sun!

So click on the pictures to check out my albums from the wedding, the prolife rally and probably some other random times - like 80's night I think...

3 comments:

Chantal said...

Hi beautiful
Loved the "80's night pyramid" pic. I'm so glad that your loving it there. Funny you should mention India. I've been thinking maybe India (as one of my eleventy thousand dreams). It would be super cool to have a joint clinic!
Love ya lots!
Chantal

Jenn said...

Great pics of course. Sounds fun. I miss you lots. Love you.

Anonymous said...

Suprisingly actually in that case i'm prtty sure me "me" would be correct and "I" incorrect. The basic rule if you would say I if the other person was not part of the sentance you use I but if you would use me if you were all by yourself then it is correct to use me...however it would still be considerd more polite (in literal terms) to say Dani and Me and put the other person in front. Anyway glad you having fun...I got quite a few comments about that rule as well.