CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

The 4-1-1 on Financial Support

For those of you who are looking for the details on cheques and moolah - the best way to give support is to write your cheques out to myself, (Kim Hughes), and get them to me through my church mailbox, or on a Sunday morning.
Because of charity regulations the church is unable to accept donations for me. The downside is that I am not able to provide you with tax receipts for your gifts. I know that for some of you that isn't a big deal. But for others of you that might be an issue. If you are unable to give without a receipt I fully understand - I wish I could get them for you!
If you are planning on giving each month, you can choose to give a bunch of post-dated cheques which will be deposited each month, or you give them individually - whichever works for you.
And if you are planning on giving - well, Thank You, so much! I hope I can have time to talk with each of you, and I look forward to sharing with you the fruits of your giving!

0 comments: