CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 24, 2006

Waiting...

I'm still waiting anxiously for the little Landon baby to make its entrance! My friends Jenn and Jeremy (J&J from now on), are set to have their first baby any day (read:moment) now and I'm on high alert. I had to make the 2 hour trip from home to work this morning and now I'm waiting for that cell to ring to let me know its time to RUSH back!
Yes, I'm being given a truely great gift. J&J have asked me to be there for the birth, and I'm both really excited and honored. Jenn is a really good friend of mine and we've had a lot of fun talking pregnant talk for so many months. Pregnant talk is funny, most of you men get kind of squeemish at the first word, but I think some of you are closet-listeners.
Anyway I'm actually writing to say that I'm waiting, and as Madonna says "time goes by so slowly for those who wait" (why is Madonna still making music??). And time goes by so slowly waiting for that phone call. Waiting for a little baby to born, and the chance to witness a miracle! I'll have pictures within the week to let you see this precious bundle. And you can check out Jenn-in-waiting right here.

PS: Why is Madonna still making music?
Doesn't she realize its been 20 years? Hmm...

2 comments:

Desiree said...

I am getting anxious too, especially cause I was hoping it would have come while I was up there visiting, lol. You are very lucky to get to be there. I have always wanted to witness a birth and although I have um, performed brilliantly I might add, in two of my own, I have never had the opportunity to witness that miracle. I didn't even get to see both of mine, I was in to much pain to care I think. Most likely you will be able to get there in time though.

Jenn said...

WOW, Kim what kind of pics will you have posted. Jk. Remember the rule. Nothing below the waist. Hee hee. Can't wait.