CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Flight Booked

Okay 2 in one day, ridiculous, I know! But I have news to share.
I booked my flights this morning! So I now know I'll be leaving GP on June 7 - 1:00PM.
That's it - that's all, 50 short days left. And then...

"I'm leaving on a jet plane, don't know when I'll be back again."
You can all plan to come crowd the GP airport, (shouldn't be too hard), to wave and cry and blow kisses. Or something. Mark your calendars!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Kim, I get kinda sad to know it's coming so fast. However it's great that things are coming together. You must be soooo... excited.

Desiree said...

So sad that you have to go but what a great experience for you. If I had done things differently in my life and I wasn't married with two kids right now, I would have loved to do what you are about to do. Take care of Jenn!