CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 15, 2006

The Other Side

I feel like you folks are only getting to know the one side of me. See, on this page I leave my serious stuff, the countdown entries, the God-stuff and everything about my trip (which I suppose is the purpose of this page). But I'm running another blog on myspace and its mostly the opposite side. I write about getting lost driving to Fort St John and how there are too many spiders in the world, I write what is trivial. I need both, they are my balance. But I don't want you to know just the serious me! Maybe I will write more trivial things here. I should write more often.
But to be sure you are getting a full understanding look into
myspace. There's a whole new world...okay maybe not really all that different. But there's more.

2 comments:

Kim said...

very neat, I really agree. I often wonder if the words I use, or the words that belong to someone else, maybe we don't understand them the same way. isn't this all quite dangerous?
- I like your lists by the way, I like your words.

Dan King said...

so the next adventure is beginning shortly! fun!!

looking forward to keeping up with it on this blog and going to miss you being in canada!

talk to you soon ...

::dan::