CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 29, 2006

1st Snag - Please Pray

So I've run into my first major snag, and I'm hoping you guys will pray about this with me. I have be planning all along to live with good friends when I'm studying in Boise. Something we have really been looking forward to.
But I got a phone call last night saying that in order for me to live off campus I need to have my own vehicle, (the school is telling me this). I don't have my own vehicle to drive while I'm down there, and don't have the money to get one either. And I've already purchased my plane tickets down there. Arghhh.
I don't know what the solution is for this, I can live on campus (US$300/month), but I would really love to be with this family, and I believe the chance to live with them is a gift from God.
Would you pray that God will provide a solution for this and that the best situation for me living and studying would succeed. Also please keep praying that God will bring together the funds for the whole course of this commitment. Thanx so much, I love you all!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely, I am praying for an answer to come as quickly as possible. You do your part, we will do ours, and God will do His!

God Bless you girl!