CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

It's A Boy!

Grayson James Landon was born at 10:32pm May 1, weighing 9lbs10oz at 20.5" long!
And I had the pleasure of being a part of his birth! Jenn and Jeremy blessed me with an invite into the delivery room, and I spent the day with them yesterday through labour and delivery. It was amazing to be a part of his birth, and it is a day I will never forget. Grayson's was the first birth I have experienced, but I hope he is the first in a long line! I could write so much, but I think I'll leave this here. I'll have pictures in a few days.
And just so you know, Grayson is perfect (with lots of curly, dark hair). Jenn did amazing. And Jeremy didn't cry, (he did pretty amazing too). Welcome to your family Grayson!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to all 4 of you!!
God Bless you!

Desiree said...

I am so happy for them both. That is quite a huge baby for a first, for any really. Congrats!