CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 03, 2008

DTP 2008

This last weekend we saw about 300 youth at DTP, the youth conference that we, the youth pastors of GP put on. They've been doing it for 5 years now, and this was my initiation. Going into it, I wasn't sure what to think, I guess I didn't have high expectations. But praise the Lord, He isn't limited by my doubts and small thinking. The weekend was very moving for me, everything the speaker was saying was resounding in my mind, and I was just praying that God would open the hearts of our youth to hear his words! Throughout the weekend their faces came to my mind, and I just prayed, asking God to open their hearts, this kid needs to hear this!


Mark Colwell, our speaker.


So I am grateful, and inspired, and feel like God has given me something to pursue with these youth, and some new resources to do it with. I'm excited!

0 comments: