CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 18, 2008

May Days

May has come, and with it many busy days. I moved across town into a basement suite with a girl from church. I'm moving right along in work, and camp season is on the horizon, I can't wait for time in the mountains!! I'm playing mom. I'm looking forward to my brother's wedding in three weeks. And a couple friend's return visits, it's been a long time.
Life is good and sometimes overwhelming. Who knows what is happening with my midwifery, nothing for now, it's been postponed. But I'm trusting Jesus, or at least trying to, always coming back to it. It seems like unanswered prayers, and dreams are a theme I'm encountering amongst many people these days. Hmmm.
But life is good.

2 comments:

middie said...

your bro's getting married, wow how cool!

Unknown said...

what's up with midwifery? does that mean to NARM to study for for now? I bet that's a load off! hey i'm sure it will happen if/when the time is right. :) you've got your hands full with other very important things these days... bless you girl!
was listening to some good canadian music the other day - listening to lyrics about snow and it brought me right back to our times making dinner together in fancy nancy's house sweating our butts off and thinking of life in canada... miss you.