CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Sonja, Pedro and I

Welcome to Fort San Pedro!
This is my friend Sonja, we were roomies way back in Malaysia.

And we're hanging out again in the Phils!

If I wasn't wearing the sunnies, you'd see that my eyes were squinted shut. Apparently somethings you never outgrow!
Look at us and our monkey friend! This isn't the first time we've tangoed with monkeys together!
So Sonja is on her way to Bacolod City for 2 years with YWAM! I'm totally impressed with her commitment, and her monkey taming skills.


Hmmm...

This is the only green and pretty place I've found in Cebu!

Apparently in German this means, San Pedro's Fart. I'm guessing the Spanish didn't know that.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you're having fun. I wish you had more time together. You are looking so good!

Chantal said...

*whistle*
You're looking foxy!
Can't wait to see you again! Only 82 more days! I am still jealous of how great you look even though you are out on the mission field!
Those babies were adorable!

Chantal said...

P.S.
The fart think is hilarious! I laughed out loud.