CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 22, 2007

I'm Tall

Do ever have days when something really obvious about yourself is just suddenly more obvious? There are days, just every now and again that I realize I am tall. Really, really tall.
You might be laughing. I'm serious.
I remember one day a couple years ago, I was at work, walking around the office and I looked down, and realized that the ground was a long, long way away.
And then there were those days that I took the MRT in Manila, and while packed like sardines into the women's only carriage I realized I was the only one in upper third of the train. Yeah. (Thanks for reminding me Dad!)
And then today, I was stretching at the gym and I glanced in the mirror to realize that my legs are long, very long, and that it is ridiculous that I can reach all the way to my feet. Of course I would look ridiculous if I couldn't! But you get it.
So today, (as if it were less true on any other day), I feel tall.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you are proud to be tall my love. Mom and I are.
lots of love, dad with shyanne.

Anonymous said...

I love being tall! just wait untill you get back, and then we can be tall together!!yiippee!
kayte

middie said...

it is very cold here...seriously enjoy your sweating and hotness...it is freezing in alberta...my blood has gotten thinner or something...anyway, midwifery is going...one minute thats all i want to do and the next I am wondering how I am going to get there and why all the work...so glad your still catching babies and loving it...