CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Because I Have To

I've been telling myself I would blog when I could post some pics from last weeks Clinic Anniversary party. But I feel like it's been too long since I last said anything. And how lame is this, I'm blogging about blogging because I feel like I have to blog.
Well today was my very last Cebuano class. From this point on I'm winging it, and not giving too much time into learning more and more. I've reached a level of fluency at the clinic (read very, very not fluent!), that I feel proud of, considering I've only been speaking the language 3 months. And I hope I get better just by being here and using the language and asking questions. But I have decided that my weekly time of studying grammar and sentence composition is done! And that's a little relieving. I enjoy gaining the language, but man, the whole language learning thing is tough!
I got a very exciting email today, my friend Sonya, who visited me in Manila this spring, is coming back to the Phils in 2 weeks. And lucky me, we'll get to have a couple days to re-catch up, and do some touristy things. I'm excited to see her, maybe we'll even have a couple small adventures!
I'm hoping that tomorrow I can post a few pics from last weeks party. So, be on the alert!
For now, goodbye.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad Sonja's coming to visit and right in the middle of the time Jen's away! God is good.

Anonymous said...

Kimmie! i miss you, thought i would just let you know.. being around charlotte and chantel remind me of how much i miss my sister! well hope you are having fun! i use you as my conversation starter here:D poeple think its really cool! haha

kayte