CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 31, 2007

Kapoy Kaayo Ko

I think I woke up yesterday at 6:00am, it's now one day later, 5:00pm. And I'm feeling almost comatose in this little internet cafe - I should be going home, to SLEEP! My 12hr shift last night turned into a 20ish hour shift, and then there was Cebuano class, and I have now just finished a run. And everything seems like it's in slo-mo already, kinda hazy.
We welcomed another new baby at about 3:00am this morning, Praise Jesus! Healthy, happy, and very, very cute. In order to get the most experience possible, to get my "numbers", and learn, learn, learn. I have taken on extra patients - patients who I make sure to do all of their prenatal check-ups, their deliveries, their postpartums. Meaning lots more work and a great chance to minister. So - kapoy kaayo ko sa tudlo sunod buwan. (I'm going to be very tired for the next 3 months.) But that's why I'm here right?
I don't feel like this post is really going anywhere, I'm currently incapable of inspired thought, or recalling anecdotes. So I bid you adieu, (how many languages can I use in one post??). This is just to let you know that I am in fact, mildly alive, and might be capable of posting more intelligently and meaningfully sa ugma (tomorrow).
PS: This is how my brain works now, in Ceblish, get ready for baby-talk-Kim when I get back this Christmas!

1 comments:

Chantal said...

Baby talk Kim won't be so different from toddler talk Chantal so I think we will stil be able to understand each other. Maybe by the time you get back I'll be thinking in Karenlish. :P