CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 23, 2007

BIG NEWS

I have booked my flights home! It feels so definite, to actually have a timeline. Wow! And while it is way too early to begin any kind of count down, the official stats are now: 7 months in, 4 months to go!
I will return to GP and cry many, many happy tears upon seeing my family, on December 13th! I am coming home in time to get in the Christmas spirit and before my last visa runs out!
Also, on a side note, I am working on the aforementioned poem, it's almost there I think. I'll post it later this week. I realize that I had promised poetry way back long ago, and only delivered once or twice. I'll try harder, I will.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh wow you get home three days after Steph! REUNION!

Chantal said...

Aaaah! I'm so excited to see you. I'm only going to be home for about a week though. But we'll make it a good week.
Can't wait to see that poem.
Miss you!

Anonymous said...

What do you mean it's way too early to begin any kind of countdown??!!
Looking forward to the poem.