CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Let Me Introduce You To...

Welcome to Glory Reborn Clinic!
This is where I'm working now, and it's such a great clinic. The labour room is the one just above the sign (gotta love the fire escape!), and I can see straight in from my kitchen window (it's a good thing that us midwives live next door). That means I can go over any time there's a birth to help and to learn.

This is my new little apartment that feels so much like home. It is full of sunshine all day and has such a cozy warm feel. And this is my little kitty, she came with the apartment and her name's Cheerio. Now I'm not a cat person, but this one's pretty cute, she entertains us and steals and then loses my pens. She's also pretty ferocious or friendly, depending on your take!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your apt. It looks so normal! Your little Cheerio looks like fun. D and S were delighted and want you to bring her home.