CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Latest Fun

As some of you will remember I received a package a month or two back including mini eggs, that arrived in slightly less than prime condition. I was actually surprised they didn't melt, my mother wasn't. Well she tried again, and this time not only did they go through the blender, but the summer sun apparently had an effect!

Just to assure anyone who worries that if they sent me something and it melted I wouldn't use it. I did, I mean, I would!

I went on a date this week! It was pretty great, dinner at the Pancake House, Spiderman 3 and a sleepover. I had the privilege of two sweet companions, Dorothy and Diane, daughters of my Ate Doris. It was great fun taking them to their first ever theatre movie!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry about the condition of the mini eggs. I didn't dream they'd arrive in that condition! Beautiful picture of 3 beautiful girls. (but hey, you hear that everyday!) Did they enjoy the outing?