CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

I Give You Pictures...

So for the many of you (I'm assuming for my own self-esteem that there are "many of you"), that are bored out of your tree at all the long wordy posts of late, I am giving you a treat! Not just 1 but 2 pictures of me, and the kiddos. In my defense, my camera has been out-of-service for the last month.
As you can see, the last couple weeks have not morphed me into the spitting image of a certain bald celebrity. And far from paparazzi, these pictures actually come from Alex's camera. Here we are seen here at the very exciting 7th birthday bash of a Miss Rose, but she isn't actually in any of the pictures!
And my camera is working now, so this is my promise to you... next week there will be lots of new and exciting pictures!
I am making a little escape from the Big City tomorrow; me and 2 friends will (very safely) head North for the mountains and a chance to breathe air that still has oxygen in it! I am so excited, not just to see something new, but for the peace, quiet and rest that come with it!

0 comments: