CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Meaningful Days


This is us girls at our "graduation" from our "Observational Studies of Midwifery in the Philippines", may I remind you that the only requirement for this certificate, was attendance! But they were super cute, and very formal about it and they served merienda, so we were all in!
I suppose I will note that my roomies and other two girls working in our practice are - Mia (top left) and Alex (bottom, 2nd from left)

We were still attending Fabella on Valentines day, which was a sad day here! Even our married friends didn't have their hubbies around, so we had ourselves a wonderful date with each other instead! We had dinner, gifts of chocolate and a movie (Music and Lyrics...so cute!).
I'm still recovering from dinner - but the evening was wonderful!

Stay tuned folks - in the next couple days we should have some births (we're always on call 24-7), and I have a very funny story about my landlords. Actually I think its just that my landlords are very funny!

2 comments:

Chantal said...

Your gals look like a lot of fun!
They should have had you sitting front row in that first pick, who ever took was pretty close to beheading you!

Jenn said...

Congrats on graduating. You all look so nice. I bet its a fun group to hang out with? Happy belated Valentines day.