CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Kim's Going Away Party

Last night was the official Kim's Going Away Party, and never has there been a dance party like it!! We all boogied for a solid 3 hours, I mean we went mad! It was a beautiful, crowded, overly warm celebration. I would pick no better way to leave all these blessed friends then to "smack that" and "drop it like its hot" with them!! Some of the most fun EVER!
There were a lot of people there last night that represent a big part of my heart - its hard to really say goodbye, hard to know that none of us will stay the same (ultimately a good thing), but that means that this special time, these last 4 months, will not be repeated - good things don't last forever, you enjoy them while they are, but you must hold them with an open hand.
So I am going to open my hands now, and "smack that"...

(pictures to follow this afternoon!!)

0 comments: