CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Church

Well, it's come and gone - I've had my last Sunday here in GP, and Canada for that matter (and for now). The next time I attend church it will be in a warmer climate, in a different language and a different flavour!
I'm going to miss GP Church of Christ a lot! My home church, my family - there are so many there that I love. People I've grown up knowing, have served with, have learned from. I dearly love our church, and will miss singing alongside them, Alan's sermons, the jr high youth, my quirky-yet-lovable bible study group. All parts of this family that I love.
But as I go out, I know that the love and ministry of the church is going with me. I do not go to Manila alone, along with my midwife-sisters and (of course) the LORD, I go with the heart of our GP CofC. You are ministering alongside me, you are helping me even though I'm far away, and you are a part of any lives touched in the process.
I love our church. I love the Church!

1 comments:

Jenn said...

Oh great Kim hear I go again. As the day gets closer and closer it gets harder and harder. I try not to think about it, but its hard when you live here. You have been a part of our family since September. Sure going to miss you, not to mention Grayson. Whos he going to flirt with now? Love ya.