CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

The One, The Only: Studio Y?



Alright so I'm competing with Jeremy for who's gonna show the most Studio Y? Love... And I know you've all checked out the link on the side but I wanna give you the inside scoop on the best family theatre/dance production in the Great White North!
So once a month a mighty force gathers to put on Studio Y? a big show for the last Sunday of the month - complete with; a quirky but lovable cast, a crew of crazy Undignified dancers, guest storytellers, two rather absent-minded hosts, and my favourite - some hilarious, cutting-edge videos! Sometimes I get the chance to be involved - or just watch the dress rehearsals, and no matter how many times I see the same sketchs I gotta tell you - I'm usually still pee-my-pants laughing! (Don't worry no accidents yet!)


So follow the links to get the latest news and keep up-to-date, and if any of you are EVER in the GP area for the last Sunday of the month - I urge you, drop EVERYTHING and RUN - do not walk - to the Church of Christ on Resources Rd for 10:00am or 6:30pm! You will be glad you did.
Next Studio Y?... January 28th, 2007!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't tell you how happy you just made me Kim...just so you know I came because I noticed your hit counts climbing...not quite at the Jeremy level but comming along nicley...I'll give you ten bonus points if people you refer join the message board. THANKS

Anonymous said...

so we're competing for studio y love huh. well i think we all know who's going to take the cake on that one. not only do they like me more but i was first to blog about them. HAH! beat that. well, okay, no fighting allowed. but anyhoo, calgary's good, we'll call ya in a couple of days, and let chantelle know we'll see her when we get back.

Chantal said...

I'm almost there!!! Only one more day and I'll be home! Call me when you get off work on saturday! Can't wait to see you!