CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

The Deepest Ache

There is an article on 24-7 Prayer right now that urge you ever so much to read! It resonates so deeply with where my heart is at right now - feeling like time with God isn't happening. Do you know that feeling, that dull ache - like a hunger, almost tangible? But it fades so quickly because I quickly replace the realization of my desparation for God, with "busywork", with anything, with my entertainment and distraction. I am number one in my life. I am the end, the center, of all my thoughts and time. I feel the call of Christ. I hear His voice. But I am so weak.
I need to be transformed in the ultimate act of worhsip - time with Christ alone.
My hope is in Him, and that lately I HAVE been in His word, what goodness as He waters my soul. (Annie I feel your prayers.) Now I need to stop, and recognize that the LORD, Yahweh, the One who knows all, holds all, made all, He is waiting to commune with me. I want to worship Him.
Read the article and find that maybe you hear the call, and feel the ache. Go be quiet for just a moment, and find that God is there. He is already there. Worship Him.

1 comments:

Chantal said...

Hi beautiful
Hope you had a good long weekend! I miss you so much. Funny that you posted the link to this article. It pretty much sums up what I have been working on and learning the past couple of weeks. Being still is the biggest challenge that I am facing right now.
Love you!