CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 14, 2006

Coming Home!!

Here it is finally. The NEWS of what I am doing a mere 3 weeks from now, (confirmed only this morning)!
I am coming back to GP! For September-December I'll be home and I'll head out to the Philippines come January.
A little different than I had originally planned - but I'm feeling more and more comfortable with it now. In fact God is really getting me excited for some time at home. I'm hoping to work part-time, study full-time (lots more school work to do with midwifery, even after we finish up here), and hang out with the jr. high kids at church.
So I'll see you sometime after September 5th!! More news to come check the church Chronicle.

5 comments:

Desiree said...

That is so exciting, Jenn will be so happy to have you home if only for a little while. And if I come up to visit, maybe I will finally get the chance to meet you!

Jenn said...

yippy!!!

Anonymous said...

Hooray! Looking forward to seeing you and visiting. Dakota is super excited!

Anonymous said...

yaaahh!! we can take a road trip to calgary:D hey?..are you going to have a car???

Anonymous said...

Hi Kimmy!! (I'm the only one that can get away with calling you that - a grandmas' privilege)
Well, I'm sure you were disappointed at first in the change of plans but God makes no mistakes! And we are happy to be able to see you once more before you go overseas. Have a good couple of weeks then we'll talk to you back here. Love you lots,
Gram and Grandad XXXX