CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Oil Towns, Goodbyes, God's Providence


Well this is where I have spent the last 3 months, in a town overflowing with excitement, in:


And now 3 months are over, and I have finished what I came here to do (that'd be organizing an extremely boring computer database).
I feel accomplished...or something.
This is my last day in Whitecourt and this morning they shocked me with a "Good Luck Kim" cake and a Thank You with a Walmart gift card! How sweet is that? All the guys gave me a hard time (as usual) and said goodbyes!
"I'm missing you already" too!
Now that I have completed this adventure I move on to another - the same boring job in:

As much as most people would question the goodness (ha!) of living/working in either of these lovely locations, I really believe that having these two contracts has been a real gift from God.

And God is Good!

God has used this job over the last year to provide me with a big chunk of the cash I need to enter this school. And teach me patience. He has been providing for me in advance!

Amen.



0 comments: