CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 23, 2009

"Jesus Changed My Life" Mad-Libs

After a week of intense theological study with our High School students, we were talking about telling the stories of how God has intersected our lives. Which naturally led to testimonial mad-libs over lunch. Here's what we came up with:

Before I jumped to Baltimore I was always ugly. But then I gave my girl to mewithoutYou and they make me so sloppy. I am so dead that he changed my frog.

...and then...

My life used to be full of sea monkey, but since I farted Jesus into my coffee pot my life is full of grey apple pie. Jesus has slapped everything.

I hope these don't offend you. They brought us great joy, which will be to all people. Hence why I'm sharing them now.

0 comments: