CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Teen Camp

I've spent the last couple weeks doing Camp. Just finished an exhaustingly great week of Teen Camp. And I can't say I'm anything but excited for life to reach normal. It's been months and months since I've known normal.
Here are some pics from last week:
My cabin does the good ol' balloon toss!
Making sure "not" to spill any on the outside of the cup!
Giant inflatable rasberries make the best games ever!
Seriously!
Our cooks singing to us about how adults like good food to make sure they poop good. Yes, they said those words.

1 comments:

j said...

Girl!

What is up long lost friend!!! I love your blog, and i miss you a ton! It looks like you're doing amazing things with that youth group- how cool!

Catch me up when you get a minute-
jes atherholt