CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 06, 2008

I Am IYMD!

Well, I'm in! I started the new job on Wednesday, and I've day-by-day been trying to figure out what it means to be Interim Youth Ministries Director. My big question has been, How do I take these lists of what I'm supposed to accomplish, and make them happen? How does what task I choose right now, lead to Youth Groups, Conferences, and Camps? And that which is even harder to nail down - to discipleship? (Insert proverbial "Duhn-Duhn-Duhn!")
So I'm spending lots of time in the Prayer Chapel. And making my rounds through everyone's offices, gleaning wisdom, and details and old paperwork; to sort through and integrate. And come Friday, we'll get down to business and do Youth Group.
Here goes! If you're the praying kind; please be lifting these kids, this ministry and this me up to the Father.

0 comments: