CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Cebuano It Is

Today I began official Cebuano lessons. I've signed up for tutoring with a new friend Jen who is just starting to study midwifery here at Glory Reborn. While I've been picking up a lot from the girls at the clinic I really want to vamp up my efforts, and after todays session I guess we're full speed ahead!
Seriously I don't even know what a "predicate" is in English, they don't teach you that kind of stuff in school! So wish me luck as I test out my new sentence building skills.
Daghang Salamat!

2 comments:

Chantal said...

Cebuano, eh? Is that much different than Tagalo/Tagalog? Good luck with that.
Are you getting to do many pre-natal chacks?

Anonymous said...

Vamp up? Buffy the Cebuano slayer? Your apt. looks very cosy and uncharacteristically clean. Bravo. Encore.