CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Blizzard!



So GP was hit with the same Blizzard that's ravaging all Western Canada! It came in yesterday with 46km/h winds, a foot of snow, less than a click of visibility and temps feeling about -35! I ended up crashing overnight at my folks, and even got stuck downtown today when I went to work. This is a picture out our side door, that snow is hitting the top of our fence, the drifts all over town are like that. My folks are almost snowed in!
I will be soooo glad to get to the tropics in a few days!

2 comments:

Suzette said...

7 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

barry-eh said...

What a blizzard! I wish I could "pack" myself into your suitcase and escape this crazy weather. You are now officially a link on my blogger space. Looking forward to hearing the many adventures you experience. Blessings!