CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Life Goes On


Home life.
I'm settling into my new digs - I have the pleasure of staying with my dear friends Jenn and Jeremy and their lovely Grayson. And for the first time in what seems like forever I have my own room - a giant one, in which there is plenty of room for my things, and a desk for all my texts. I have a permanent place to study my little heart out! Today I was walking across my room when it hit me that I was still in my room, and I thought, if I've been walking for this long, surely I must be in another room! OK, now you're thinking its obnoxiously large, its not, its pefect.
And I'm hoping to hook up with a part-time job. Actually I have one if I want it. The only catch is that pesky little need for a vehicle. I'm naively hoping I can make it on a bike. But really I know it won't happen - winter is coming, dark comes early. Not good. Hoping for that car.
I'm also hoping to sign up for a ballroom dance class too. Actually I'm pretty set on it, but it too is hinging on the whole car thing.
As for now, once again I have my little bro for a week - as my folks vacay. So I'm playing "mommy". I'm sure something picture worthy will occur this week. I promise you some then. And for now enjoy a handful of pictures I have from this summer, click here.

1 comments:

Jenn said...

Kim, I'm love'n having you as a roomie. WE should take belly dancing together. Don't forget your water.love ya