CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 12, 2006

Prayer Request - Lost Little One

Friends I'm going to ask that you'd be praying for one of my new roomies - Hannah is already a good friend, but early this morning received a call with some really bad news. Her dad and step-mom were expecting and the baby was due any day, last night her step-mom went into labour and delivered, but the baby lived only a few minutes. Apparently the baby swallowed some meconium while in delivery.
It is very sad and completely unexpected. Hannah is really handling it well, and knows that God has called her to be here - right now, so she is staying. Please pray for comfort for her family right now, pray that she'd be able to focus as she begins such a heavy workload and one that is so focused on babies and childbirth.
Thank you all for your continued prayers - I can already see that God has been preparing each of us students, and preparing this time for us. I feel different than I've ever felt in any missions/school experience and I keep questioning if all of this could really be real. Leaving was hard, but being here is a great, great gift!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

That is so sad, to hear about your firends familys baby. Hearing you wright about things already is sure making this become real. I know this will be amazing. I'm even more excited for you now than ever. Can't wait to read more. Love you , miss you.

Anonymous said...

I pray God will use you to help your friend in whatever way possible.

God Bless you kiddo!