CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Arrived!

I have arrived! Well I have been in Boise for 1 whole day! I got in last night after 3 flights and a bit of a throbbing headache - too many emotions and altitude changes. But after a good night's sleep I was ready to face the world.
We had a fun day here - I'm staying with friends until the school starts on Monday, so I'm catching up on news, hanging out with their kids and helping run errands. It is good to be here and know that I have a home base while I am here. Even if I won't be living with my friends.
I will be moving into the Midwife student house on Sunday, and I finally get to meet everyone, and have this journey officially begin. I'm glad for a couple of days as respite from life, and prep for the hectic pace of my next few months (I hear even my bathroom breaks will be scheduled, haha).
I look forward to reporting on more and I'll have pictures as soon as next week. Thanx for all of your love and your prayers. Oh by the way (this is for you Northerners), Boise was 29C today. Not too shabby eh?

8 comments:

Jeremy said...

29 huh, that sucks. our baseball game was cancelled yesterday because of rain. glad to hear you arrived safely. we're praying for you as a family and as a church. can't wait to hear all the stories.

Dan King said...

wow kim! the adventure begins out-right ... fantastic!

keep pushing into the heart of the Father ... really enjoyed our chat the other day on the phone.

peace of christ,

::dan::

Hwei Ling said...

Hey Kim, just wanted to let you know I've been reading your blog(s) and I'm thinking about ya as you head out on life's adventures! :)

Send my love to the peeps in Boise who know me!

Jenn said...

wow Kim your finally starting. We've talked and talked about it. Now the time has come. Sure missed you at youth group tonight. Wiered seeing your car and not you. Hope you're having fun. Love you.

Anonymous said...

So many prayers, so much time...
You are such an inspiration...
Prayers

Desiree said...

Glad everything is going well so far. Enjoy yourself!

Chantal said...

Hi Beautiful
Glad to hear you made it there safely. I can't to hear how God is working in your life as you work through your program.
Love you so much!

Chantal said...

29C, HA! Try 39